1. Compile profile of ideal candidate and consult client on industry standards and compensation.
2. Contact all potential candidates on file to solicit interest in the position.
3. Conduct in-depth interviews with each candidate to determine if they meet client requirements.
4. Compile list of qualified candidates and submit all data to client for review.
5. Arrange candidate interviews with client and provide post interview feedback to both parties.
6. Release any candidate not meeting client standard and arrange subsequent interviews.
7. Discuss full employment package as outlined by client and get firm candidate commitment.
8. Conduct a background check if needed, and transmit verbal offer to candidate upon completion.
9. Obtain written acceptance from candidate and confirm start date with both parties.
10. Remain in close contact with both client and candidate through the early stages of employment.